Fabiflu 400 mg Tablet (17 Tab)
Manufactured By: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Generic Name: FAVIPIRAVIR 400MG
About Fabiflu 400 mg Tablet:
Each film coated Fabiflu 400 mg tablet contains Favipiravir 400 mg and excipients q.s.
Fabiflu 400 mg tablet
works by inhibiting an RNA dependent enzyme called RNA polymerase that helps the SARS-CoV-2 virus make more copies of itself. By inhibiting the enzyme, it decreases viral load in the body.
Use of Fabiflu 400 mg Tablet:
Fabiflu 400 mg tablet is an antiviral medicine, used to treat viral infection such as Influenza and
mild to moderate
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19 disease).
Usage Direction of Fabiflu 400 mg Tablet:
- Fabiflu 400 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Fabiflu 400 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Fabiflu 400 mg Tablet:
- If allergic to this medicine, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage Condition of Fabiflu 400 mg tablet:
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30ºC.