Allegra 120 mg Tablet (10 Tab)
Manufactured By: Sanofi India Limited
Generic Name: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120MG
About Allegra 120 mg Tablet :
Each film coated tablet contains: Fexofenadine Hydrochloride IP 120 mg, Excipients Q.S.
Use of Allegra 120 mg Tablet :
Allegra 120 mg tablet is used for the treatment of:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic urticaria (allergic conditions of skin)
Usage Direction of Allegra 120 mg Tablet :
- Allegra 120 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Allegra 120 mg tablet is taken whole with help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not skip or stop the tablet without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precautions & Related Information of Allegra 120 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this tablet inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C, protect from moisture.