Alfoo 10 mg Tablet (30 Tab)
Manufactured By: Dr. REDDY,S LABORATORIES LTD.
Generic Name: ALFUZOSIN HYDROCHLORIDE Prolonged-release 10MG
About Alfoo 10 mg Tablet:
Each film-coated prolonged-release Alfoo 10 mg tablet contains Alfuzosin Hydrochloride 10 mg and Excipients.
Use of Alfoo 10 mg Tablet:
Alfoo 10 mg tablet is used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Usage Direction of Alfoo 10 mg Tablet:
- Alfoo 10 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Alfoo 10 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related Information of Alfoo 10 mg Tablet:
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage condition of
Alfoo 10 mg Tablet:
Store in a cool (below 25°C) and dry place. Protect from light and moisture.