Alday 10 mg Tablet (10 Tab)
Manufactured By: SH PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
Generic Name: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG
About Alday 10 mg Tablet:
Each film coated Alday 10 mg tablet contains Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg and Excipients q.s.
Alday 10 mg tablet, a human metabolite of hydroxyzine, is a potent antihistamine and selective H1 receptor antagonist. It works by blocking H1 histamine receptors.
Use of Alday 10 mg Tablet:
Alday 10 mg tablet is an antihistamine medicine, prescribed for the treatment of allergic symptoms (watery eyes, sneezing or runny nose) associated with seasonal rhinitis, pruritus, urticarial and other allergic conditions.
Usage direction of Alday 10 mg Tablet:
- Alday 10 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Alday 10 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Alday 10 mg Tablet:
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage condition of Alday 10 mg Tablet:
Store protected from light & moisture at a temperature not exceeding 30ºC.