Acitrom 1 mg Tablet (30 Tab)
Manufactured By: ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
Generic Name: NICOUMALONE 1MG
About Acitrom 1 mg Tablet :
Each uncoated tablet contains: Nicoumalone IP 1 mg.
Use of Acitrom 1 mg Tablet :
Acitrom 1 mg tablet is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of:
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Atrial fibrillation
- Pulmonary embolism
- Acitrom 1 mg tablet reduces the risk of cardiovascular factors such as heart attack, stroke, heart failure.
Usage Direction of Acitrom 1 mg Tablet :
- Acitrom 1 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Acitrom 1 mg tablet is taken whole with help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet .
- Do not skip or stop the tablet without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precautions & Related Information of Acitrom 1 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this tablet inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C, protect from light and moisture.