Aciloc 150 mg Tablet (30 Tab)
Manufactured By: Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited
Generic Name: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 167.4MG Equivalent To Ranitidine 150MG
About Aciloc 150 mg Tablet :
Each film coated Aciloc 150 mg tablet contains Ranitidine Hydrochloride IP 167.4 mg equivalent to Ranitidine 150 mg and Excipients q.s.
Use of Aciloc 150 mg Tablet :
Aciloc 150 mg tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Stomach & Intestinal Ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellision syndrome
Usage Direction of Aciloc 150 mg Tablet :
- Aciloc 150 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Aciloc 150 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Aciloc 150 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.