AB Phylline N Tablet (10 Tab)
Manufactured By: Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
Generic Name: ACEBROPHYLLINE 100MG + ACETYLCYSTEINE 600MG
About AB Phylline N Tablet :
Each film coated AB Phylline N Tablet contains Acebrophylline 100 mg, Acetylcysteine BP 600 mg and Excipients q.s.
Use of AB Phylline N Tablet :
AB Phylline N Tablet is used to prescribe for the treatment and prevention of obstructive airway diseases such as:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Bronchial asthma
Usage direction of AB Phylline N Tablet :
- AB Phylline N tablet should be taken orally.
- AB Phylline N tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Amlodac 10 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this medicine, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30ºC, protect from light & moisture.