Pantop DSR Capsule
Manufacturer By : ( Pantop DSR Capsule ) Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition : (Domperidone (30mg) + Pantoprazole (40mg)
Price : ₹ 118.50
Packaging Size : 10 Tablets
Treatment : Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
Seller : Janta Pharmacy
Sometimes you might find it hard to tackle preparing an article without the assistance of human support. With so many technical, professional, or specialized words, there would definitely be moments where input from another person can really make a difference. Take one example: a pharma company launched a new DSR capsule for BPH patients and posted about their experience in social media. However, that post alone is not nearly enough information for readers on its own to draw conclusions. In this particular instance, you may write up a blog post on your website with information specifically related to its release while also labeling it as sponsored content.
When Can I Take a Pantop DSR Capsule?
The Pantop DSR capsules are typically taken as a daily medication. However, if you experience a life-threatening emergency, such as an asthma attack, you may need to take the capsules more frequently than normal.
Dosage starts at one capsule per day and can be increased up to six capsules per day depending on your symptoms. The pantop DSR capsules are available in generic and brand versions, and the price range for them is ₹ 118.50 in 10 capsule
- You have been prescribed Pantop-D SR Capsule for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
Uses of a Pantop DSR Capsule
Pantop DSR capsules are a new treatment option for people with diabetes. Pantop DSR is a once-a-day capsule that combines two medications to help lower blood sugar levels. The dosage of Pantop DSR capsules is one capsule taken orally once each day. The price of Pantop DSR capsules varies depending on the pharmacy, but commonly ₹ 118.50 in 10 capsule.
- Gastroesophagal Reflux Disease
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is a condition that occurs when stomach acid frequently flows back into the food pipe. Heartburn, upset stomach, difficulty in swallowing food, and nausea are the main symptoms of GERD. Pantop-D Capsule helps in the treatment of GERD by decreasing stomach acid production and stopping the sensation of nausea.
- Peptic Ulcer
Peptic ulcers are sores on the lining of the food pipe, stomach, and small intestine. They occur due to excess acid production in your stomach. Heartburn and upset stomach are the main symptoms of peptic ulcers. Pantop-D Capsule helps in the treatment of peptic ulcers by decreasing stomach acid production.
Benefits of a Pantop DSR Capsule
- Pantop DSR capsules are a novel way to deliver mesenchymal stem cells (MSC). MSCs have been shown to have numerous benefits for the body, including the ability to help heal injuries, promote cancer growth inhibition, and improve joint function.
- MSCs can be extracted from the bone marrow of adult humans or from neonates. They are a pluripotent cell that has the ability to create all types of cells in the body. Pantop DSR capsules use a microneedle transducer to extract MSCs from the patient’s blood. The MSCs are then encapsulated in a biodegradable gel and injected into the patient.
- There are several potential benefits of using Pantop DSR capsules. One is that they are a convenient way to administer MSCs. The capsules can be taken with food or without food and do not require any chemicals or anesthesia. Another benefit is that Pantop DSR capsules can help with the healing process. It has been shown that MSCs can help improve the formation of new tissue and reduce inflammation. Finally, Pantop DSR capsules can help improve joint function by promoting cell growth and regeneration.
Side Effects of a Pantop DSR Capsule
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Altered sense of taste
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Difficulty in breathing
- Irregular heart beat
- Disrupted menstrual cycle
- Breast pain and tenderness
Side effects of the Pantop DSR capsule vary depending on the person. Common side effects include headache, indigestion, and drowsiness. It is important to check with a doctor before taking this medication if you have any allergies, heart problems, or mental disorders.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
How Long Until the Effect Rests?
- It can be difficult to tell when the effect of a pantop DSR capsule has completely worn off. However, it typically takes about four to six hours for the full effects of the pantop DSR capsule to wear off.
- Pantop DSR capsules are intended for use in adults and children 6 years of age and older. The recommended dosage is one capsule taken twice a day with meals.
Talk to your doctor if
- Experience black stools.
- Have a stomach tumour or cancer.
- Develop watery diarrhoea or fever after taking the Pantop DSR Capsule.
- Serious heart problems like congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems and electrolyte imbalance.
- You have liver and kidney disease or kidney failure.
- Take medicines to treat an infection or you have HIV.
- You have a history of fractures or have osteoporosis or taking steroids.
- On exposure to the sun, you get rash on your skin, stop your treatment and inform your doctor immediately.
- You are on the Pantop DSR Capsule for a long time. Your blood magnesium levels may drop. Your doctor may perform regular tests for the same.
- Taking this medicine for more than one year may increase the chances of developing bone fractures.
- You need to go through a regular checkup if you are taking this medicine for a prolonged period.
Report to the physician if the patients are allergic to the active ingredients and any other drugs and tell the doctor about the history of another disease.
The Pantop DSR Capsule should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and moisture. If you experience a change in color, noticed an increase or decrease in odor, or have any concerns with the quality of your product, please discontinue use and consult with your health care professional.
- Store the Pantop DSR capsules in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
the Pantop DSR Capsule comes in two doses (100mg/5ml and 200mg/10ml) and costs $130 for a bottle of 60 capsules. You will need to take two capsules per day, with either breakfast and lunch or dinner. The 100mg/5ml dose is recommended for people who are age 12 and older, the 200mg/10ml dose is recommended for people who are age 6 to 18, and the bottle will last for around 20 days.
- Pantop DSR Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should preferably be used in the morning before food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Q. What is Pantop-D SR Capsule?
Pantop-D SR Capsule is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Pantoprazole. This combination is used to treat acidity, heartburn or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD); a condition where the acid in the stomach flows back up into the food pipe (esophagus). It is also used to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers. On the other hand, Domperidone helps to control vomiting. It increases the movement of the stomach and intestines which allows the food to move more easily through the stomach.
Q. Is it safe to use Pantop-D SR Capsule?
Pantop-D SR Capsule is safe for most of the patients. However, in some patients, it may cause common side effects like diarrhea, stomach pain, flatulence, dryness in the mouth, dizziness, headache, and other uncommon and rare side effects. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication, inform your doctor.
Q. Are there any specific contraindications associated with the use of Pantop-D SR Capsule?
The use of Pantop-D SR Capsule is considered to be harmful for patients with a known hypersensitivity to pantoprazole or domperidone or any other inactive ingredients of the medicine. Caution is advised in patients with underlying kidney or liver disease.
Q. Can the use of Pantop-D SR Capsule cause dry mouth?
Yes, the use of Pantop-D SR Capsule can cause dry mouth. Dryness of mouth occurs due to Domperidone. If you experience dry mouth, drink plenty of water. Take regular sips of water during the day and keep some water on your bedside at night. Cut down the intake of alcohol and avoid smoking. If you have a dry mouth, try to use alcohol-free mouthwash as its use can increase the risk of tooth decay.
Pantop DSR Capsule – Uses, Dosage, Price | Pharmaceuticalstop.com